Updated at 2022-07-04
By accessing and placing an order with Diwan Style, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service
contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of
communication between you and Diwan Style.
Under no circumstances shall Diwan Style team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages,
Style team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site
results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Diwan Style will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the
rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
Diwan Style grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly
in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Diwan Style (“we,” “our,”
or “us”) grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in
accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Definitions and key terms
For this Terms & Conditions:
• Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser,
provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Diwan Style, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
• Country: where Diwan Style or the owners/founders of Diwan Style are based, in this case is Kingdom of Bahrain.
Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Diwan Style Service to manage the
relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Diwan
Style and use the services.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These
numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a
device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Diwan Style or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of
one of the parties.
• Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information
– including a personal
identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by Diwan Style as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our
content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
Website: Diwan Style’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.diwanstyle.bh.
• You: a person or entity that is registered with Diwan Style to use the Services.
Modifications to Our service
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any service to which it connects,
with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Our service
We may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the service, which may include
patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”). Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or
functionalities of the service. You agree that we have no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any
particular features and/or functionalities of the service to you. You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an
integral part of the service, and (li) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services)
or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”). You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be
responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality,
decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other
person or entity for any Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and
you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.